Join the Network
The National Network of Hospital-based Violence Intervention Programs is accepting new membership applications.
- Increased program visibility and affiliation with a national professional network
- Two years of mentoring from an experienced program
- E-newsletters every other month
- Listing as a Network Member Program on the National Network Website
- The opportunity to attend and present National Network annual conferences
- Updates on Network working group activities
- The opportunity to become a technical assistance provider for new and emerging programs (the National Network manages a technical assistance clearinghouse)
Even if your program is still in the early stages of development, we encourage you to submit a membership application.
“This network is a godsend! I appreciate the opportunity to participate and am excited about its potential accomplishments.”
— Network member’s feedback on the 2010 Network Symposium
To apply for membership, please follow the steps below:
- Review our NNHVIP Membership Criteria Overview to determine whether you qualify for membership in NNHVIP.
- Take the NNHVIP Member Program: Pre-Application Quiz.
- Complete the online NNHVIP Member Application.
Please note: the application is fairly long and must be completed in one sitting. We recommend that you download the PDF version of the application here first and collect all of the required information. Only online applications will be considered for membership. Do not email or mail a PDF application.
Member programs pay an annual fee of $550.