10 Years of Impact: Building Momentum Towards Healing in Justice
The National Network of Hospital-based Violence Intervention Programs (NNHVIP) is proud to announce the 2019 Healing Justice Alliance Conference. The conference will take place September 10 – 13, at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento, in Sacramento California.
This year, we celebrate 10 Years of Impact: Building Momentum Towards Healing in Justice. The theme reflects our history, convening annually to discuss all of our work developing programs, building partnerships, and promoting peace in communities across the country. We are so proud to gather NNHVIP member programs, emerging HVIPs, Cure Violence replication sites, community leaders, public officials, frontline workers, healthcare providers, administrators, researchers, and philanthropists – all committed to interrupting cycles of violence, supporting survivors, and healing the roots of trauma.
We are looking for presenters!
We have new online registration system to facilitate the application process.
Overview of key information you will be asked to provide:
- Presentation Learning Objectives
- Presentation Format and Length
- Session Narrative
- The CV of each presenter
- A $2.50 application fee, so have a credit card ready
Note: Special consideration will be given for proposals that include frontline workers as speakers.
Deadline to complete online application:
Wednesday April 3, 2019 11:59pm EST
Conference Refund Policy
- Conference registration and/or workshop registration may be canceled with full refund provided written notification is received any time up until four (4) weeks prior to the conference start date.
- A 50% refund is available for conference registration and/or workshop registration provided written notification is received between four (4) weeks and two (2)weeks prior to the conference start date.
- No refunds will be granted within two (2) weeks of the conference start date. In the case of an emergency/extenuating circumstances, special requests may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the conference leadership team following the conference.
2018 Healing Justice Alliance Conference
2018 HJA Conference Photos, click here
For 2018 Conference Agenda, click here
2018 and other past conference information, click here